The "three sessions and one lesson" system is the basic system for the party's organizational life. It is an important system that the party's grassroots branches should adhere to for a long time. It is also an important system for improving the party's organizational life, strict party member management, and strengthening party members' education. A well-established party organization life system proved by long-term practice.
The "three sessions" are: branch party members' meetings, supporting committees, and party group meetings; "one lesson" is: party class.
First, the branch assembly system
1. Meeting time: It is held once every quarter. The meeting is presided over by the party branch secretary, and the secretary is presided over by the deputy secretary when the secretary is absent.
2. Participants: The meeting is attended by all party members. According to the needs of the content, non-party cadres or party activists can sometimes be recruited to participate.
3. Meeting content
(1) Communicate the party's line, guidelines, policies, and resolutions and instructions of the party organizations at the higher levels, and formulate plans and measures for the implementation of the party branch.
(2) Regularly listen to and discuss the work report of the branch committee, and review and supervise the work of the branch committee.
(3) Discussing the development of new party members and accepting the probationary party members to turn positive, discussing and deciding the commendation and punishment of party members.
(4) Election of members of the branch committee and representatives of the party representatives at the higher level.
(5) Discuss other important matters that need to be decided by the branch assembly.
4. The resolution formed by the meeting shall be examined and implemented by the branch committee.
5. Meeting minutes: The branch organization committee member is responsible for the minutes of the meeting. The meeting minutes should be carefully kept and archived for reference at the end of the year.
Second, the branch committee system
1. Meeting time:
The branch committee is convened once a month, and the branch secretary can call it at any time in special circumstances and when necessary.
The meeting was attended by all members of the committee.
The meeting was presided over by the party branch secretary, and the secretary was presided over by the deputy secretary.
3. Meeting content:
(1) Study and implement the resolutions and opinions of the Party organizations and branch party members at the higher levels.
(2) Discuss and pass the annual branch work plan and work summary.
(3) Conducting criticism and self-criticism.
(4) Carry out democratic evaluation of party members' activities.
(5) To study the training and development of party activists and the development of party members, and select outstanding party members.
(6) Discuss important matters and work measures of the branch work.
4. Meeting requirements:
When the branch committee decides on important matters, more than half of the members of the branch must be present; if there are major issues to be decided, no more than half of the members present must be submitted to the party members for discussion.
5. The resolutions formed by the meeting shall determine that the relevant members of the relevant committee are responsible for the inspection and implementation, and report the implementation to the secretary.
6. Meeting minutes: Designate a special person to make a meeting record. The contents of the meeting include: time, place, moderator, list of absentee personnel, meeting issues, meeting resolutions, etc. The minutes of the meeting are kept by a dedicated person and archived for future reference.
Third, the party group system
1. Meeting time: The party group meeting is usually held once or twice a month. If the branch has special tasks, the number of times can be increased, or it can be postponed.
2. Participants: The meeting is attended by all the members of the group and is chaired by the party leader.
3. The main contents of the party group meeting:
(1) Study Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents" and the party's line, principles, and policies.
(2) Communicate the resolutions of the branch, discuss the specific measures for implementing the resolutions of the branch and the tasks that each party member should undertake.
(3) The situation of party members reporting on ideas, work, study and implementation of party branch resolutions.
(4) Conducting criticism and self-criticism.
(5) Regularly hold democratic evaluation of party members' activities.
4. Pay attention to the effect: Be prepared before the meeting, the content of the meeting should be concentrated, and each meeting can solve one or two problems in a targeted and focused manner.
5. Meeting minutes: Designate a special person to make a meeting record. The meeting minutes should be carefully kept and archived for future reference.
Fourth, the party class system
1. Class time: The last party class in each quarter.
2. Party class content:
(1) Study the Constitution of the Communist Party of China.
(2) Learning the party's principles and policies.
(3) Learning the theory and knowledge of party building.
(4) Combine with the current situation, carry out advanced education and situational and task education for party members.
3. Party class requirements:
(1) It is necessary to carefully formulate the party class plan, which is the responsibility of the organization committee.
(2) Establish an attendance system, without special circumstances, and cannot be absent without reason. Party members who fail to participate in party classes for any reason should make up their classes in time.
(3) The party faculty members shall be served by the branch secretary, and may also invite superior leaders and party members to advanced typical figures and other supporting committees with the ability to teach. Every time you have to give a lecture, you must be fully prepared. When you are teaching, you should contact the actual situation and be practical.
(4) Every time the party class should be carefully recorded, in order to prepare for higher-level inspection and assessment.